All-inclusive, five-star Greek bliss on the northern coast of Crete
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Breakfast: full American buffet breakfast with show cooking at the Main Restaurant (7.30-10am, early continental breakfast 5-7.30am on request), late continental breakfast at the Pool Bar (10-11am, Pool Bar), Cretan breakfast (8-10am, reservation required), Sunday brunch with sparkling wine and hors d’oeuvres (8-10am)
- Lunch: buffet style with show cooking at the Snack/Self Service Bar (12-2.30pm), served with red and white wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- Dinner: Mediterranean cuisine and themed buffet with show cooking at the Main Restaurant (7-9.30pm), served with bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks and water.
- Hot and cold snacks, including ice cream at Action Pool Snack Bar, Relax Pool Bar and Beach Bar (11am-5.45pm)
- À La Carte Greek Taverna Restaurant (7-10pm, reservations required minimum two days in advance, closed Thursdays)
- Coffee and tea time at Action Pool Snack Bar, Relax Pool Bar and Beach Bar (3-5pm)
- Bars: Lobby Bar (5.30pm-1am), Action Pool Bar (10am-6pm), Relax Pool Bar (10am-11pm, adults only), Beach bar (10am-6pm), Disco (11pm-2am, six nights per week)
- Included drinks: choice of local spirits, seasonal cocktails, long drinks, water, beers, local wine (red and white), Greek coffee, filter coffee/instant coffee, espresso, cappuccino, ice coffee, hot chocolate, tea, soft drinks, fruit juices (10am-11pm)
- In-room mini fridge refilled with water daily
- Animation programme for adults: activities and sport games during the day.
- Activities: tennis courts with balls and rackets, open-air hot tub, fitness room, stretching exercises, gymnastics, darts, water polo, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, aqua aerobics, mini-soccer and boccia
- Evening entertainment with shows, cabaret, karaoke and dancing (six days per week), including Greek Folklore Night with traditional Sirtaki dancing (Thursdays, Action Pool area)
- Shuttle bus from reception to the beach (every 20 minutes)
- Sunbeds and umbrellas at the pools and beach
- Beach towels (at the Action Pool)
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and Internet corner
- Family facilities: mini-club (4-12 years), teen club (13-16 years), mini-disco in the evenings (six days per week), early dinner available for families with small children (6.30-7pm)
Please note there is a casual dress code during dinner at the main restaurant; wet clothing or uncovered swimwear is not permitted. There is a casual elegance dress code at the à la carte restaurant: long trousers, collared shirts and closed shoes are required. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please contact the maitre d’ at the hotel or the guest relations department. Imported and premium drinks, and all drinks after 11pm, will incur an extra charge. Early breakfast and lunch baskets are available upon reservations until 8pm the previous night.
Return flights are included from your selected departure airport to Heraklion. A 5kg hand luggage luggage allowance per person is included, as well as shared shuttle transfers. Hold luggage is not included, but can be purchased from £50 per bag, and must not exceed 20kg in weight. Please contact our supplier Fleetway to add hold bags to your booking.
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit.
We advertise this offer at up to 11% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to a price check of other online travel providers offering the same product and travel date.
The discount stated above was checked on 10/10/2019.
Due to fluctuations in other travel providers’ prices, the discount advertised will not always be the same discount on the “from” price.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
This holiday is supplied by Fleetway and is ATOL protected (2748).