Sea views at an all-inclusive Cyprus hotel
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Breakfast buffet (7am-10am)
- Sweets, snacks and savoury buffet (10.30am-12.30pm and 3.30pm-5.30pm)
- Lunch buffet (12.30pm-2.30pm)
- Afternoon tea and coffee (5pm-6pm)
- Dinner, themed buffet and optional table d’hôte menu (7pm-9.30pm). Selected house wine, local beers, soft drinks and still water available with meals
- Cold snacks and savoury snacks (10pm-12am)
- Bar beverages (10am-12am), including a specially prepared selection of local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and a selected variety of cocktails and hot drinks
- Sports and recreation, including access to the arts and crafts centre (materials are charged); supervised fitness centre; two outdoor pools (not heated); indoor pool (heated seasonally); Swedish saunas, steam baths and Jacuzzi (for guests over 16 years old); four soft tennis courts (floodlights are charged), squash court; table tennis, snooker and darts
- Animation and entertainment, including supervised Children’s Club with daily activities and playground (4-12 years old); a special programme will be offered by our professional animation team for teenagers; live music and professional DJs and an evening programme (two to three times a week)
Flights are included from Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, Manchester and London Stansted to Paphos, Cyprus.
A 5kg hand luggage allowance per person is included, as well as return shared transfers (approximately 1 hour 40 minutes each way).
We advertise this offer at up to 31% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate.
The discount stated above was checked on 20/12/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Fleetway Travel and is ATOL protected (ATOL 2478).