AA Rosette dining and a superb spa in Warwickshire's countryside
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
An elegant country house in the Warwickshire countryside with leisure facilities and an AA-Rosetted brasserie
- Set in the picturesque Warwickshire countryside, Ardencote is in a peaceful spot. An 18-hole golf course is available on site for enthusiasts looking to enjoy a round or two, and there's also a leisure centre with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, two gyms, three squash courts, and three all-weather tennis courts.
- With a coveted AA Rosette under its belt, The Brasserie serves a modern British a la carte menu in an informal and relaxed setting. Expect dishes such as roast rump of lamb, pan-seared stone bass, and desserts that are just as rich and decadent. A lovely Sunday lunch, bar menu and cream tea are also available.
- With most having views over either the surrounding countryside, the lake or the golf course, Ardencote's warm and welcoming rooms create an instantly soothing space. Each has an en-suite bathroom, a flatscreen TV and Wi-Fi access.
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.