A faraway, full-board paradise in the Maldives' southernmost atoll
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Sunset Beach villa
Sunset Beach villa
A lo-fi Maldives island resort with a choice of villas, a dolphin cruise and all meals included
- Canareef's Jacuzzi villas are spaced apart by lush greenery, each offering access to a pristine beach that leads to a glittering lagoon. Appointed in colours of the tropics, the exceptionally spacious 97-square-metre villas are located on the white-sand western shore. Highlights include a four-poster bed and a private sun deck with a hot tub.
- An array of activities are available at the resort, including snorkelling, island hopping tours, tennis and beach volleyball. Alternatively, explore the island on a rented mountain bikes or go on a dive trip organised by the resort’s PADI-certified dive centre. Big game fishing trips are another highlight that's not to be missed.
- If it's pure unadulterated bliss you are after, stop by the Sanctuaire Spa. Secluded from the rest of the island, it is a peaceful, waterside compound that houses private suites for both couples and singles. A comprehensive variety of treatments are available, including detoxifying massages and invigorating body scrubs.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.