Champneys spa stay in lovely Leicestershire
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Unwind to the max at a Champneys resort with stunning grounds and incredible wellness facilities
- Champneys, a brand that is almost synonymous with the concept of spa breaks, brings us a country spa with a contemporary twist. Champneys Springs is a tranquil and secluded retreat in the heart of the Midlands, with breathtaking grounds and outstanding service.
- Surrounded by water walkways and stunning parkland and with a focus on bright, refreshing and airy spaces, this is truly a resort where guests come for a rejuvenating getaway from everyday life. The spa offers over 80 choices ranging from conventional massages and exfoliation therapies to exotic treatments such as Cupping and Russian Honey massages.
- Guests can tuck into healthy and nutritious meals, which are high in fibre and low in saturated fat and sugar. Breakfast and lunch are served in buffet-style, with a wide variety available for meat-eaters and vegetarians alike. Dinner is served as a sit-down, three-course meal.
- Workout pod
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Exercise classes
- Bicycle hire
- Full-size football pitch
- Massages and therapeutic treatments
- Snack bar
- Coffee house
- 24-hour front desk
How to get there
Birmingham is a 30-minute drive away, whilst Leicester can be reached in around 35 minutes. Sutton Coldfield and the town of Tamworth are also easily accessible by car.
Good to know
Arrival time is 2pm and departure time is 4pm, though you will need to check out of your room by 11am. To avoid any disappointment, we recommend you book any spa treatments you wish to indulge in at least 14 days prior to arrival.
All fitness classes can be pre-booked for £3 to guarantee a space, as availability upon arrival in the resort can be limited. Yoga and meditation classes incur an additional charge of £6.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.