French Riviera base with Michelin-starred restaurant
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Escape to a glamorous French Riviera hotel with a Michelin-starred restaurant, near arty Saint-Paul-de-Vence, including breakfast and welcome sweets. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Stunning location: Escape to the French Riviera for a relaxing stay among the glitterati at Hotel Alain Llorca – part of the famous Alain Llorca hotel and restaurant empire run by the acclaimed chef. With a terrace overlooking the hilltop artist's town of Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a tranquil pool and massages on offer, you can't fail to feel indulged.
- Acclaimed dining: Book yourself lunch or dinner at the Michelin-starred restaurant – a feast for the senses using local ingredients like cep mushrooms from the nearby woods, freshly landed fish from the Côte d'Azur, pumpkins and truffles sourced by local farmers. Each morning there's a gastronomic breakfast with ingredients sourced from local markets.
- Serene wellness: When you're not day-tripping to pretty towns or celeb-spotting on the coast, book yourself a restful massage treatment or lie out by the pool with a good book. The hotel offers a shuttle service to Saint-Paul-de-Vence, so exploring the region's most charming little town is a breeze.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Massage treatments
- Complimentary valet parking
How to get there
Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport is 12 kilometres along the coast, easily accessed by the A8 autoroute from Cagnes-sur-Mer. Hire a car to get around – though do be mindful of the traffic during peak summer months – or book a taxi from the airport to the hotel – it's a 20-minute drive. If you're visiting and keen to spend most of your time in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, visiting galleries and museums, the hotel offers a shuttle service so a car may not be necessary.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or wellness facilities), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.