A chic and arty Paris stay in the heart of the city
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -52% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
An elegant and arty Paris hotel just moments from some of the city's most iconic sights - breakfast, a choice of rooms and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Central location: Shopping will always be in favour in the French capital, and Hotel Balmoral Champs-Élysées Paris certainly catches the eye with its enviable postcode. Located on a peaceful street in the shadow of the Arc de Triomphe and sporting a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, this Paris pad is the perfect place to stash those post-shopping purchases.
- Stunning decor: In true Parisian style, elegance is high on the agenda here, as well-known French interior decorators and artists display their work across the stylish guest rooms and expansive marble lobby. While the walls may be neutral in the guest rooms, a number of well-known French artisans have put their stamp on the furniture. Original paintings by Arnaud Franc hang over brass lamp stands by Stéphane Davidts and ironwork by François Pouenat in an elegant and refined manner. This is Paris, after all.
- Indulgent mornings: Breakfast is a similarly stylish affair: pile your plate high with charcuterie, cheese, crepes, and pastries and breads crafted by baker Eric Kayser, and wash them down with teas from Maison Kusmi. Dietary requirements are catered for with specialty breads and an in-room service menu helps to accommodate pre-sightseeing lie-ins.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Garden courtyard
- Massages (on request; chargeable)
- Car rental
- Airport shuttle (chargeable)
- Air conditioning
- Room service
How to get there
Hotel Balmoral Champs Elysees Paris is located a half-hour drive or 15-minute public transport hop from the Gare du Nord railway station, while Charles de Gaulle Airport is just over an hour's drive away.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.