Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Whether you're seeking out a peaceful rural abode serving farm-to-table food, or a city escape complete with Michelin-starred fine dining, discover the finest destinations around the world for a culinary getaway unlike any other.
Which top foodie destination is whetting your appetite?
- - Jersey: Stunning views, some of the UK’s best restaurants and historical sights on this picturesque Channel Island;
- - Italy: Taste it all, from authentic Napolitano pizza to Chianti wines;
- - Wales: Discover rugged coasts, spectacular scenery and amazing Michelin star restaurants;
- - Spain: Make like a local and pile your plate high with tapas with a cerveza on the side;
- - France: The land of fine dining – wine, cheese and bread.
Ends in 1 day About to end!
Free upgrade for a limited time!
Exmouth, Devon with room upgrade available
A stunning five-star Devon hotel with Michelin-star dining
3 people are looking at this deal
Booked 61 times already