Five-star all-inclusive Crete holiday
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
The rates have been lowered on this deal
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Sea View room
A five-star beach escape to Crete with an all-inclusive stay at a luxurious resort close to Heraklion - includes all travel and a sea-view room
- The luxurious, five-star Knossos Royal Beach Resort is a great spot to while away the hours and recharge your batteries. You're mere steps from the sun-kissed sands of a spectacular beach, and there's also a large outdoor pool if you're looking to cool off from the hot, midday sun.
- A handful of restaurants are ready to cater to your every need: head to Fontana Amorosa if you're up for some healthy gourmet food, try Villas or Artemis restaurants for inspired and classic meals, or get your fill of excellent seafood at the beach bar restaurant. Don't miss out on lobster night, which takes place on Tuesdays.
- If lying on the beach isn't really your thing, there's more than enough to keep you occupied here. There's a watersports centre here if you're looking for some fun in the sun, as well as two tennis courts, a fitness centre, mini golf, a squash court, a waterslide and a games room. You can also take cooking lessons if you fancy it.
- Direct beach access
- Two outdoor pools and one indoor pool
- Watersports centre
- Three restaurants
- Themed nights and evening entertainment
- Tennis courts
- Scuba diving centre
- Fitness centre
- Air conditioning
- Furnished balcony or terrace
How to get there
The closest airport to the resort is Heraklion International Airport, situated 23 kilometres to the west. Shared transfers are included within this package and should take around 45 minutes.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.