Holiday in ultra all-inclusive five-star Antalya luxury by a luscious beach
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Book your escape now before it's too late...
The perfect package with flights included
Standard room/Standard Sea View room
A dreamy getaway to a glossy, five-star Antalya resort with a private stretch of golden beach, including ultra all-inclusive board, all travel and sea views
- Escape to a sleek and contemporary resort and spa, ideally located on Turkey's picturesque southern coast. The five-star Litore Resort Hotel & Spa has 150 metres of its own private sand to explore, alongside three swimming pools (plus two for kids) and an aqua park area, so you're spoilt for choice when it comes to waterside relaxation options.
- Add to this the spa area and the plethora of sports and activities available, and you may well need more than a week to experience all this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner has to offer. Take home a new skill and enrol in a dance course, or catch a show under the stars in the outdoor auditorium.
- Litore Resort Hotel & Spa offers a 24-hour food and drinks service, with one main restaurant, four à la carte restaurants, six bar areas, two snack restaurants and a patisserie cafe. You'll find regional delights on offer, such as kumpir (baked potato) and gözleme (pancakes). Seasonal fruit is served poolside and on the beach.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.