Enjoy all-inclusive chilling on Morocco's sandy coastline
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Double Sea View room
An all-inclusive holiday at a luxe beachfront Morocco resort, with a seafront golf course and luxe spa – includes all travel
- Nestled into a hill on Morocco's sandy coastline overlooking the deep blue of the Atlantic Ocean, Lixus Beach Resort’s sweeping, white-washed, state-of-the-art building thrives on the concept of well-being and invites rest and relaxation of the highest measure.
- Slip into a state of deep relaxation in the heavenly, mood-lit spa. Enjoy scrubs, wraps and massages to your heart's content, using ancient techniques and essential oils in one of six treatment rooms. If you tire of soaking and steaming in the hammam, hot tub, sauna and heated indoor pool, there’s also a yoga room.
- Surrounded by forest and ocean vistas, there are worse places to find yourself teeing off. The resort is ideal for both beginners and more experienced players, with an 18-hole championship course designed by the Spanish architect Enrique Saenger, golf lessons and golf practice facilities.
- You’ll wake up to a generous buffet breakfast and foodies can flit between two all-inclusive restaurants – Tinjis and Zelis – and even partake in cooking classes. There's also a relaxed lounge bar and pool bar where you can kick back with a refreshing tipple.
- Two restaurants
- Spa (additional cost)
- Wellness facilities
- Golf course (additional cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.