A Regency stay at the gateway to the Cotswolds
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Pittville Park, Cheltenham
Royal Mews, Cheltenham
A beautiful Regency stay on The Promenade in Cheltenham, at the gateway to the Cotswolds - including full English breakfast and optional dinner
- Set in a glamorous address on The Promenade in Cheltenham, this hotel’s gleaming white exterior more than lives up to its postcode. The Queens Hotel Cheltenham – MGallery by Sofitel is located right in the heart of Cheltenham, overlooking the pretty Imperial Gardens and tree-lined Promenade.
- The Prince of Wales and other prestigious guests have been welcomed here in the past, and with over 150 years of history it has unsurprisingly been called one of Europe's most noble buildings. The hotel’s ultra-sleek and chic Napier Restaurant & Orangery serves up fine British cuisine using fresh local produce. The Gold Cup Bar and lounge both stay open all day for drinks, snacks and coffees too.
- If you can tear yourself away from the Promenade, the Queens is close to a wealth of excellent shopping, dining and entertainment options. Not only has Cheltenham been voted Britain’s best high street, but this is a wonderful location at the gateway to the scenic Cotswolds, which boasts over 2,000 listed buildings and beautiful landscapes for country pursuits.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.