Beachfront spa hotel in peaceful Bibione
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -47% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A comfortable seafront hotel in the northeastern Italian resort of Bibione, an hour or so from Venice, with breakfast, private beach and spa access, and optional dinner included. Fully refundable – book with confidence
- Ideal seafront location: Combining the comfort and amenities of a superior resort with the natural beauty of Bibione, the Laguna Park Hotel offers something for everyone. On your doorstep you’ll find plenty to discover, starting with the golden beach which is excellent for a swim and a sunbathe, as well as a pine forest, where you can spend an afternoon rambling.
- Delightful dining: The hotel’s Hemingway Restaurant is named after one of Venice’s most celebrated foreign visitors, and boasts a menu as cosmopolitan as the great author. A range of international dishes are available, while theme nights are held to showcase the finest Venetian cuisine, making the most of fresh seafood from the Adriatic.
- Soothing R&R: Like the hotel’s restaurant, the Laguna Spa is an international affair, and between its Turkish bath and Finnish sauna – not to mention its emotional showers and thermal treatments – you’ll have plenty of chances to relax. The spa also features a fitness centre, where you'll you'll find the latest equipment.
- Finnish sauna
- Outdoor pool
- Spa and wellness services
- Two restaurants
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
How to get there
Laguna Park Hotel is around 95 kilometres from Venice Marco Polo Airport. It would take just over an hour to drive to the hotel. There are no direct routes available by public transport, so we'd recommend ordering a taxi or hiring a car; on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €1.50 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.