A sleek Gibraltar stay on board a moored five-star superyacht
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
Magical Island Stays
The perfect package with flights included
Superyacht King room
Superyacht Deluxe room
A lavish Gibraltar break on board an opulent, five-star superyacht with spa and casino – includes breakfast and flights
- Experience all the luxury of a superyacht holiday from just one idyllic location, with a stay on board the five-star Sunborn Gibraltar superyacht. The Sunborn Gibraltar is permanently moored in Gibraltar's Ocean Village Marina, offering guests a unique break with fantastic views of the Rock of Gibraltar.
- This floating hotel boasts all the five-star facilities of a luxury hotel and, of course, the added kudos of a superyacht stay. From the dining and drinking options to the opulent guest accommodation, the facilities are modern, sleek and stylish. You'll even find spa facilities on site should you feel in the mood for a pampering treatment or three, alongside a casino where you could try your luck before chilling at the cocktail bar.
- From the Sunborn Gibraltar, you're well placed to explore the rest of Gibraltar. The marina itself is home to a plethora of bars, boutiques and restaurants and the medieval town centre is minutes away. Shop the designer brands with sterling currency and VAT-free prices before returning to the Sunborn Gibraltar for dinner in the top-deck restaurant over a mesmerising sunset.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.