Sleek Gibraltar stay on board a moored five-star superyacht
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Superyacht King room
A lavish Gibraltar break on board an opulent, five-star superyacht with spa and casino
- Experience all the luxury of a superyacht holiday from just one idyllic location, with a stay on board the five-star Sunborn Gibraltar superyacht. The Sunborn Gibraltar is permanently moored in Gibraltar's Ocean Village Marina, offering guests a unique break with fantastic views of the Rock of Gibraltar.
- This floating hotel boasts all the five-star facilities of a luxury hotel and, of course, the added kudos of a superyacht stay. From the dining and drinking options to the opulent guest accommodation, the facilities are modern, sleek and stylish. You'll even find spa facilities on site should you feel in the mood for a pampering treatment or three, alongside a casino where you could try your luck before chilling at the cocktail bar.
- Your super-sized yacht is idyllically moored in Gibraltar's Ocean Village Marina. This sheltered location affords magnificent views across the Strait and there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops to explore along the marina's vibrant waterfront.
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
How to get there
Parking is available at the complex for an additional charge - pre booking is required. It's a two-minute drive or 10-minute walk to Gibraltar International Airport and you're just a few minutes from Gibraltar's cultural hotspots and entertainment venues.
Good to know
With this offer, you can purchase additional extras, such as hold luggage (from £50 per bag) and return airport transfers (from £15 per person). For more information, please contact our supplier directly.
Please note that use of the spa facilities incurs an additional charge.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.