Rural idylls at a Tuscan farmhouse with gorgeous surroundings
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Mascagni Terrace, Livorno
Immerse yourself in the Tuscan countryside at a converted farmhouse with a wine cellar and outdoor pool – includes breakfast, flights, car hire, discounts and thoughtful extras
- Perched up in the hills, surrounded by 35 hectares of idyllic Italian countryside full of ancient olive and chestnut trees and colourful wildflowers, Tenuta La Bandita allows for true Tuscan immersion. At this converted farmhouse, you’re perfectly poised and your hire car makes reaching the charming sandy beaches and wineries a breeze.
- Within the 19th-century main villa and its picturesque grounds, you'll find an acclaimed restaurant, an outdoor pool and spacious rooms. When you're not sunning yourself in the hotel's manicured gardens, playing tennis on the private court or cooling off in the pool, set out on foot, horseback or bike to explore the stunning Tuscan landscape.
- The ground-floor restaurant, dominated by a huge stone fireplace, champions home-produced food and a delightful menu of farm-to-table fare. On warm days, opt to dine alfresco surrounded by pretty gardens for a memorable dining experience.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.