Polished Hoxton hotel near London's South Bank
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Kick back at a stylish new Hoxton pad with thoughtfully designed rooms, south of the River Thames in London
- New since September 2019, the Hoxton's latest newcomer in Southwark is a true example of the hotel group's flair for hospitality and design. It presents 192 effortlessly chic guest rooms, alongside all the necessary amenities for a convenient yet utterly stylish stay in the capital.
- The rooms brim with luxury touches, including indulgent colour schemes, velvety headboards, marble-topped tables, brass light fixtures and tall windows draped with statement curtains. You'll love padding out of your waterfall shower to tuck into hearty treats from your breakfast bag.
- Dining here is an undeniably stylish affair, with rooftop seafood restaurant Seabird serving up freshly prepared, inventive fish dishes with glittering city views. Gaze out over the majestic skyline, before a relaxing nightcap at Albie, the sleek lobby bar which also offers a selection of dishes inspired by the Italian and French Rivieras.
- Complimentary international calls
- Neighbourhood tips guide
How to get there
This Hoxton property is located in Southwark, a two-minute walk from Southwark underground station and within a 10-minute walk from Blackfriars, Waterloo and Waterloo East stations. London Bridge station is a little further away, at 20 minutes' walk.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.