Classic Normandy city stay
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A classically styled hotel in the Normandy city of Rouen - with breakfast and dinner options
- The Originals Relais Rouen La Berteliere sits 15 minutes from the centre of Rouen, the capital of France's Normandy region. Your comfy Superior room is located on the first floor of the hotel, offering a plush king-size bed, an en-suite with a bathtub, and all the modcons you could need for a comfortable stay.
- Breakfast is a hearty affair, with hot dishes, such as potato pancakes, bacon and eggs, as well as pastries, yoghurts and cheese. For a supplementary charge, you can enjoy from the comfort of your bed. Later in the day, head to the Winter Garden restaurant for traditional French fare, complimented by a lengthy wine list.
- In good weather, spend time in the hotel's gardens, abound with roses, jasmine and geraniums. In summer, you can enjoy a cocktail on the terrace (retreat to one of the lounges in the cooler seasons).
- Lounge bar
How to get there
Fly into Paris; the hotel is a little under two hours by car from Paris Orly and Charles de Gaulle airports, or 75 minutes' drive from Paris Beauvais Tillé. Alternatively, you can get the Eurostar from London to Paris Gare du Nord; make your way from here to Paris St Lazare and board a local SNCF train for 75 minutes to Rouen Rive Droite - from here it is a 15-minute drive to the hotel.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.