Romantic Provence hotel with stone walls and pretty gardens
Radio Times in association with Secret Escapes - up to 60% off hotels & holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -50% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A welcoming rural Provence hotel amidst rustic stone walls and pretty gardens in the Alpilles – includes breakfast, optional dinner, late check-out and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Scenic setting: Set in one of Provence’s most picturesque villages in the Alpilles, the charming Villa Régalido is a true gem. Step over the threshold of this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner and be greeted by an airy reception and lounge area with cool tiled floors, whitewashed walls, comfy sofas and a welcoming fireplace.
- Regional dishes: The hotel's restaurant, with its arched stone ceiling, has an elegant feel. It serves up delicious authentic Provencal specialties and ample buffet breakfasts, so you can start and end the day in laid-back style while sampling some tasty, local delights.
- Rest and relaxation: When it comes to relaxation, the tranquil wellness area is the perfect spot to while your days away. It features a heated swimming pool (open from March to October) and treatment room where you can book a beauty treatment or aromatherapy massage to completely unwind.
- Heated outdoor pool (seasonal)
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Electric car charging station
- Bike rental (at extra cost)
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
Marseille Airport is 47 miles away, which is around an hour's drive. We'd recommend hiring a car in order to explore more of the surrounding region; on-site parking is available for an extra charge of €15 per day, payable directly to the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that the outdoor pool is open seasonally, from May to October only. The restaurant is also open seasonally and for dinner only; daily excluding Sundays from 1 May to 31 October, and daily except Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays from 10 December to 30 April.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.