An ultra all-inclusive Corfu escape with glorious sea views
This offer also includes a bottle of wine on arrival.
Your ultra all-inclusive package includes:
- Dining at Daphnila Bay: international buffet at Antica Cucina (breakfast 7.30-10.30am, lunch 12.30-2.30pm, dinner 6.30-9.30pm); Italian a la carte restaurant, Giardini Di Olivo (buffet breakfast 8-10.30am, buffet lunch 12.30-2.30pm, dinner 7-10pm); fine dining Mediterranean a la carte restaurant, Il Gattopardo (dinner 7-11pm); Greek a la carte restaurant, Tavernaki (lunch 12.30-3.30pm, dinner 7-10.30pm).
- Dining at neighbouring hotels: Mediterranean buffet restaurant, Mon Repos, at Grecotel Corfu Imperial (breakfast 7.30-10.30am, lunch 12.30-2.30pm, dinner 6.30-9.30pm); Asian a la carte restaurant at Grecotel Corfu Imperial (dinner 7-11pm); steak and sushi a la carte restaurant at Grecotel Eva Palace (dinner 7-11pm)
- Snacks: patisserie and chocolaterie, including chocolate and sweet breads, pastries, cakes and candy (11am-3pm, 6-10pm); creperie and gelateria, including crepes, waffles and gelatos (10.30am-6pm); snacks by the pool, including sandwiches, salads, baguettes, hamburgers and tortillas (10.30am-5pm); 24/7 lounge with coffee, pastries and small plates; a range of other snacks including canapés, sandwiches, French, Asian and Italian snacks
- Unlimited drinks: range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices served at four bars; daily stocked minibar, tea and coffee; sommelier services with a range of premium brands, cocktails, and over 150 local and international wines linked to the a la carte menus
- Entertainment: seven tennis courts, basketball, fitness room, table tennis, windsurfing, mini-soccer, canoe, pedal boats, daytime activities, archery, beach volleyball, water polo, darts, Boccia, morning gym, yoga, pilates, aqua gym, Tae Bo, Syrtaki, Latin Fever, hip-hop, various creative activities; evening entertainment, including Folklore dance show, live music, professional entertainment shows and a disco
- Shuttle services from the main building to hotel beach
- Wi-Fi in all hotel areas and guest rooms
- 24-hour WhatsApp concierge
- For kids and teens: GrecoBaby (pre-order baby equipment), GrecoLand (regular supervised hours for children 4-12 years old - under 4 must be supervised; playground, creative activities, games, competitions, family shows and kids disco), GrecoTeens (for 13-17 year olds; beach volleyball, watersports, basketball, mini football, archery, water polo, hip-hop dancing, Greek dancing, tournaments, and entertainment programmes)
Please note a dress code applies (daytime: resort casual, cover-ups are required for breakfast and lunch; evening is smart casual, with no beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen must wear long trousers in all restaurants. Footwear is required in restaurants and bars at all times). Restaurants are subject to availability and weather conditions, and reservations are required, except at Antica Cucina and Mon Repos (neighbouring hotel – Grecotel Corfu Imperial). Your all-inclusive package ends at 5pm on your check-out day.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Corfu, Greece, and can be chosen on the next page. One piece of hand luggage per person is included, as per your airline's baggage policy. Please note that for most airlines hold luggage can be added when you select your flight.
Shared airport transfers included.
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night, is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
Airport lounge passes are included for flights departing from London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and London Heathrow (Terminals 2, 3 and 4). This is subject to availability and also dependent on the departure flight time. Please review your secondary email confirmation to check if your booking has an airport lounge.
Your airport lounge pass benefits include Wi-Fi access; fully tended bar; hot and cold food; power points; flight information screens; and express security at London Gatwick. More information about specific airport lounge facilities can be found on our partner site, www.no1lounges.com.
Please note that your lounge pass is not included for business lounges.
We advertise this offer at up to 23% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to a price check of other online travel providers offering the same product and travel date. An example of our maximum discount is:
On 26/04/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book a five-night stay in a Superior room with garden view (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £459 per person, per stay, compared to a third party online rate of £600 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 23%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 14/12/2018.
Due to fluctuations in other travel providers’ prices, the discount advertised will not always be the same discount on the “from” price.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
Your contract is with Secret Escapes with ATOL number 11257.